Understanding Electrical Power Surges

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 8:13 PM
      Many of you may have noticed that there have been some reviews about
      power conditioning and surge protection here at Guitar Gear Heads. I
      think it is very important for people to understand just why these
      issues are so important to them and their gear. I decided to put
      together this article as a supplement to reviews we write about power
      conditioning and surge protection gear. The goal of this article is to
      help you understand the interaction between a power surge and a surge
      protector and how it can save you money, time, and embarrassment.

      Click the link below to read more:

      http://www.guitargearheads.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=90