NAMM 2005 Report: Part One

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2005
      The 2005 NAMM show in Anaheim California was a guitar lover's
      paradise. By all accounts, this was the most successful NAMM show in
      recent memory, with over 1,400 companies and 78,000 registrants!

      At the end of our own successful first year, GuitarGearHeads.com
      took a trip to NAMM to meet up with companies that had partnered
      with us to discuss plans for 2005. We also grabbed some quick peeks
      at some interesting new gear. We interviewed and took pics and wrote
      it all down for you! Here's part one of our report...

      Click the link below to read the rest of the story:

      http://www.guitargearheads.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=77