Re: Unite against the darkness!

  • dbstonie
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 2, 2001
      Did you know that you have no idea what your
      talking about? Don't get me wrong, I'm anti-hentai. But
      it's people like you spouting off that it causes sex
      crimes makes the rest f us look like morons. Sex crimes
      are caused by a restrictive socity that is not open
      sexually, hence: sex crimes in the states, virtually none
      in germany. When something's not off limits, people
      have a tendency not to obsses about it. Be mad at
      hentai for a legitment reason, like say, copy-right
      infringement, the degradation of an art form, the fact that it
      gives people like you the chance to try to rally and
      infringe upon people's rights. congradulations, you just
      scored one for the other team. People like you hurt the
      cause. go away, learn something. watch legend of the
      overfiend :)
    • hentaidestroyer
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 5, 2001
        I really doubt you know what you're talking
        about. Sex crime in Europe is reported much less than
        here, hence the "lower" crime rate. I stand by what I
        said and your words cannot deter me. A study has been
        published against what I have said, but there are papers
        written going both ways, so who knows which is correct? I
        personally say that some sex crims DO sprout from hentai and
        pornography, others do not. Also, a society that is too open
        sexually can go into what I have dubbed oversexuality. In
        such a society everything halts and the people go back
        to their basic desires, without the physical ability
        or knowledge of the land to survive. Hence, the end
        of the world. This is NOT the result of just
        pornography, mind you, but I will say that humanity is
        spiralling into that abyss.
      • gpmi_lioness
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 29, 2001
          Well i agree with you both but there are views to
          share with you Hentaidesroyer. Firstly porn is a
          downward spiral. secondly Hentai is a form of childporn
          which i will not tolerate.<br><br>What do you others
          think?<br><br>@Defender of Anti Hentai!@
        • hentaidestroyer
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 27, 2001
            Hentai CAN be a form of child porn. It isn't
            always underage hentai. Next, in accordance to
            Multiversal Theory, there are two sides to hentai (EAT
            PHYSICS! AHAHAHAHA!). One is that, because there are
            infinite possible universes, these girls are actually
            doing what is in the pics, sometimes enjoying it,
            sometimes not. Secondly, some say that it steals the
            innocence of people in other universes because they did not
            consent to this...personally I think both are right...but
            a bit more of the first one. I may be a zealot
            against hentai, but I'm still a scientist.
          • gpmi_lioness
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 21, 2001
              This is no laughing matter.It seems as if Yahoo
              have decided to be worse than just exposing they have
              become SHOTA (paedophillic) i dont like what is happeing
              here what withnthe hentai clubs coming to our happy
              home and i absolutely HATE it when someone takes other
              peoples artwork and puts it in 'interesting' situations!
              it SMACKS of copyright theft and is bad news for
              anime and anti hentai<br><br>@Defender of Anti Hentai!@
            • hentaidestroyer
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 22, 2001
                I am currently working out a peace treaty with the hentais. The terms will mostly be warnings on websites and no illegal material (underage, violence/rape, bestiality in non-fantasy/scifi settings).