Unite against the darkness!

  • hentaidestroyer
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 4, 2001
      Project Mercury is a group that will stand and
      unite all anti-hentai groups under one flag, in the
      hope of a better tomorrow, where hentai shall not
      corrupt the souls of the people! Did you know that
      something like 80% of Japanese girls have been victims of
      sex crimes? Hentai corrupts peoples' souls and makes
      them do this! Rise with me, friends, and let us unite
      to defeat the darkness!
    • gpmi_lioness
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 22, 2001
      • dbstonie
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 2, 2001
          Did you know that you have no idea what your
          talking about? Don't get me wrong, I'm anti-hentai. But
          it's people like you spouting off that it causes sex
          crimes makes the rest f us look like morons. Sex crimes
          are caused by a restrictive socity that is not open
          sexually, hence: sex crimes in the states, virtually none
          in germany. When something's not off limits, people
          have a tendency not to obsses about it. Be mad at
          hentai for a legitment reason, like say, copy-right
          infringement, the degradation of an art form, the fact that it
          gives people like you the chance to try to rally and
          infringe upon people's rights. congradulations, you just
          scored one for the other team. People like you hurt the
          cause. go away, learn something. watch legend of the
          overfiend :)
        • hentaidestroyer
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 5, 2001
            I really doubt you know what you're talking
            about. Sex crime in Europe is reported much less than
            here, hence the "lower" crime rate. I stand by what I
            said and your words cannot deter me. A study has been
            published against what I have said, but there are papers
            written going both ways, so who knows which is correct? I
            personally say that some sex crims DO sprout from hentai and
            pornography, others do not. Also, a society that is too open
            sexually can go into what I have dubbed oversexuality. In
            such a society everything halts and the people go back
            to their basic desires, without the physical ability
            or knowledge of the land to survive. Hence, the end
            of the world. This is NOT the result of just
            pornography, mind you, but I will say that humanity is
            spiralling into that abyss.
          • gpmi_lioness
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 29, 2001
              Well i agree with you both but there are views to
              share with you Hentaidesroyer. Firstly porn is a
              downward spiral. secondly Hentai is a form of childporn
              which i will not tolerate.<br><br>What do you others
              think?<br><br>@Defender of Anti Hentai!@
            • hentaidestroyer
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 27, 2001
                Hentai CAN be a form of child porn. It isn't
                always underage hentai. Next, in accordance to
                Multiversal Theory, there are two sides to hentai (EAT
                PHYSICS! AHAHAHAHA!). One is that, because there are
                infinite possible universes, these girls are actually
                doing what is in the pics, sometimes enjoying it,
                sometimes not. Secondly, some say that it steals the
                innocence of people in other universes because they did not
                consent to this...personally I think both are right...but
                a bit more of the first one. I may be a zealot
                against hentai, but I'm still a scientist.
              • gpmi_lioness
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 21, 2001
                  This is no laughing matter.It seems as if Yahoo
                  have decided to be worse than just exposing they have
                  become SHOTA (paedophillic) i dont like what is happeing
                  here what withnthe hentai clubs coming to our happy
                  home and i absolutely HATE it when someone takes other
                  peoples artwork and puts it in 'interesting' situations!
                  it SMACKS of copyright theft and is bad news for
                  anime and anti hentai<br><br>@Defender of Anti Hentai!@
                • hentaidestroyer
                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 22, 2001
                    I am currently working out a peace treaty with the hentais. The terms will mostly be warnings on websites and no illegal material (underage, violence/rape, bestiality in non-fantasy/scifi settings).