Guidel's Anti Hentai squad

  • gpmi_lioness
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 30 8:30 AM
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Guidel's Anti Hentai squad
    • gpmi_lioness
      Message 2 of 12 , May 4, 2001
        Thank you all for visiting but i need some
        members! Please join this squad for there will be no filth
        tolerated in here anything like what has happened in a
        certain anti hentai club will be deleted straight off and
        no pro hentai talkers will be reprieved! So come on
        in! everyone who hates filth and comes to this club
        rewards are on you for joining! Hentai lovers if you are
        here for the filth you're in the wrong place and are
        pathetic losers! Dont think it!<br><br>Please help protect
        Leona Heidern from being turned into hentai!
      • gpmi_lioness
          Message 4 of 12 , May 25, 2001
            Originally there was a man called Guidel who was
            the father of Heidern Leona they lived peacefully in
            a village...She enjoyed her father's company more
            than anything...until Goenitz came along wanting to
            awake the orochi once again. Guidel refused to take
            part and said that he did not want a return to the
            violent ways of the hakkeshu.<br>Thereafter Goenitz
            murdered him and the mother of Heidern Leona leaving her
            an orphan... thankfully no paedophile could go
            anywhere near her as a child but now she faces a new
            degradation- PORN<br><br>The late Guidel cannot say this
            himself now so ill say this for him<br> I DONT WANT LEONA
            TURNED INTO HENTAI!<br> SHE DOES NOT NEED TO BE TURNED
            INTO FILTH!
          • hentaidestroyer
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 4, 2001
              Project Mercury is a group that will stand and
              unite all anti-hentai groups under one flag, in the
              hope of a better tomorrow, where hentai shall not
              corrupt the souls of the people! Did you know that
              something like 80% of Japanese girls have been victims of
              sex crimes? Hentai corrupts peoples' souls and makes
              them do this! Rise with me, friends, and let us unite
              to defeat the darkness!
            • gpmi_lioness
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 22, 2001
              • dbstonie
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 2, 2001
                  Did you know that you have no idea what your
                  talking about? Don't get me wrong, I'm anti-hentai. But
                  it's people like you spouting off that it causes sex
                  crimes makes the rest f us look like morons. Sex crimes
                  are caused by a restrictive socity that is not open
                  sexually, hence: sex crimes in the states, virtually none
                  in germany. When something's not off limits, people
                  have a tendency not to obsses about it. Be mad at
                  hentai for a legitment reason, like say, copy-right
                  infringement, the degradation of an art form, the fact that it
                  gives people like you the chance to try to rally and
                  infringe upon people's rights. congradulations, you just
                  scored one for the other team. People like you hurt the
                  cause. go away, learn something. watch legend of the
                  overfiend :)
                • hentaidestroyer
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 5, 2001
                    I really doubt you know what you're talking
                    about. Sex crime in Europe is reported much less than
                    here, hence the "lower" crime rate. I stand by what I
                    said and your words cannot deter me. A study has been
                    published against what I have said, but there are papers
                    written going both ways, so who knows which is correct? I
                    personally say that some sex crims DO sprout from hentai and
                    pornography, others do not. Also, a society that is too open
                    sexually can go into what I have dubbed oversexuality. In
                    such a society everything halts and the people go back
                    to their basic desires, without the physical ability
                    or knowledge of the land to survive. Hence, the end
                    of the world. This is NOT the result of just
                    pornography, mind you, but I will say that humanity is
                    spiralling into that abyss.
                  • gpmi_lioness
                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 29, 2001
                      Well i agree with you both but there are views to
                      share with you Hentaidesroyer. Firstly porn is a
                      downward spiral. secondly Hentai is a form of childporn
                      which i will not tolerate.<br><br>What do you others
                      think?<br><br>@Defender of Anti Hentai!@
                    • hentaidestroyer
                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 27, 2001
                        Hentai CAN be a form of child porn. It isn't
                        always underage hentai. Next, in accordance to
                        Multiversal Theory, there are two sides to hentai (EAT
                        PHYSICS! AHAHAHAHA!). One is that, because there are
                        infinite possible universes, these girls are actually
                        doing what is in the pics, sometimes enjoying it,
                        sometimes not. Secondly, some say that it steals the
                        innocence of people in other universes because they did not
                        consent to this...personally I think both are right...but
                        a bit more of the first one. I may be a zealot
                        against hentai, but I'm still a scientist.
                      • gpmi_lioness
                        Message 11 of 12 , Dec 21, 2001
                          This is no laughing matter.It seems as if Yahoo
                          have decided to be worse than just exposing they have
                          become SHOTA (paedophillic) i dont like what is happeing
                          here what withnthe hentai clubs coming to our happy
                          home and i absolutely HATE it when someone takes other
                          peoples artwork and puts it in 'interesting' situations!
                          it SMACKS of copyright theft and is bad news for
                          anime and anti hentai<br><br>@Defender of Anti Hentai!@
                        • hentaidestroyer
                          Message 12 of 12 , Dec 22, 2001
                            I am currently working out a peace treaty with the hentais. The terms will mostly be warnings on websites and no illegal material (underage, violence/rape, bestiality in non-fantasy/scifi settings).