Re: Observer Log

  • Pierre Laporte
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
      YES, it will be a great improvement of Guide to have logbook facility.

      Fort those interested, look at message 301 on this discussion group,
      I have already made suggestions on facilities for a logbook and a
      planning observation program.

      For those, like myself, interested in visual observation, those two
      facilities will a step ahead for Guide.

      I have look at DeepSky 2000 as logbook. Nevertheless, as I find out
      Guide more powerful for charting, I did not get the trouble to learn
      the logbook facilities of this software. I prefer wait that those
      facilities will implement in Guide 8.0. I hope that Guide 8.0 in
      near future….

      Pierre Laporte
      C.O.A.M.N.D.
      Centre d'observation astronomique des Monts Notre-Dame
      Québec, Canada

      --- In guide-user@egroups.com, "Denis Boucher" <boucherd@t...> wrote:
      > Bill,
      >
      > Have you ever consider including some basic observer log into
      Guide. I