Lunar maps in G8

  • Laren Dart
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hi all,

      I had to re-install G8. After I unzipped and installed Clem_bmp.exe, I now
      have the Clementine map as bitmaps #1 and #3. When I try to change the
      Earthshine setting, it changes to bitmap #4 and shows the same as bitmap
      #2. (Elevations?)

      I've had the problem with Earthshine/bitmap #2 for as long as I can
      remember, but I really would like to have all 4 of these settings the way
      they should be, if possible.

      Larry

      http://ldart.got.net
      writing and photography