... I was already afraid of that. :) So I copied some C stuff that I had and Googled for together to a function that runs the copy dialog in a separate thread.chris.kevany
Hi Chris, I've noticed it (now that you mention it) but I didn't remember enough to compare it to XP. Not much I can do except to grin and bear it. Maybe yougui4cli
Hi Dimitris, When I use the copy command in XP, I keep control over the gui and can run a timer to see if copy has finished. Even send a keypress to thechris.kevany
Subscription to this mailing list is restricted to avoid spammers (not because we're elitist.. we're not.. really).
- Aug 14, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.