Re: [gui4cli] Image txstyle shadow

  • Dimitris Keletsekis
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25 10:39 PM
      Thanks for the info. I do want to make a new version sometime soon - ie update the manual and pack everything into one installation file (instead of all over the place).

      All the best,
      Dimitris

      On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 5:40 PM, Fer <fmstoopman@...> wrote:

      Hi Dimitris,

      In the past I've used several image text commands to create shadow
      style text but a few days ago I found that 'image txstyle shadow'
      is a legitimate G4c command although not mentioned in the manual.
      The shadow color is defined by image back r/g/b.

      fer