Re: gui4cli

  • D.Keletsekis
    Message 1 of 55 , Jan 17, 1999
      Hi Joseph,

      >In your last mail you mentioned CedBAR for editing of Amigaguide documents.
      >I tried GUICED.gc some months ago and took the following notes but did not
      >send them i think:

      GuiCed was made by Bjorn and he's left it as it was
      set up in his system, so the dirs you refer to are
      the dirs *he* has - just edit the gui and change
      them to yours. For anything else, plese send him a
      mail. He's not on the mailing list.

      >I tried CedBAR today with similar results
      >What should i do to bring the bar on my CED screen ?

      I don't know why it doesn't go to your ced screen.
      Look at ced's about requester where it states the
      screen name - is it the same ?

      The easiest way to call it, is to declare a ced arexx
      command - in it's menu - one of the function keys -
      and have it execute :
      - GRX Gui4Cli guiload guis:ced/cedbar.gc
      or something similar..

      dck
    • Dimitris Keletsekis
      Message 55 of 55 , Oct 16, 2013
        Hi Simon,

        Nice interface - and a lot of good graphics programs. You can upload the script to the Guis folder of the Files section of the newsgroup if you want.

        Βλέπω μιλάς Ελληνικά - χαιρετισμούς από την Αθήνα :)

        Dimitris

        On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 4:06 AM, Simon Kennedy <symnk@...> wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from Simon Kennedy included below]

        Dear Dimitris,
        Thank you very much, "right-clicking the file and choosing "Run as administrator" " works like a charm.

        Sorry to mislead you re admin, thought I was by default. Here is a screenshot of the programme I wanted to use. I'm happy to share the script, should you think anyone would be interested.

        ευχαριστώ, Simon