Monthly Report for Sep, 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2011
      This last month's total of 25 postings was again far short of our average
      for the month (about 45). This gives us 224 for the year, also significantly
      short of the ideal of 405 for a 9-month period. There was a minor uptick in
      the projected annual total, but it would still be only slightly better than 2006,
      which was the lowest year of the period 2003-2010. My own contribution of
      two messages was miserably low, due to the fact that my time and attention
      was mostly occupied by the recent severe medical problems of my youngest
      brother. I'll try to do better this month.

      Thanks to Bruce Brooks and Bob Schacht (7 postings each), Andrew
      Criddle (4), Judy Redman and Andrew Philip Smith (2 each), and Stephen
      Carlson (1).

      M. Grondin
      Mt. Clemens, MI