Re: [GTh] Identifying Gnostic Texts

  • Bob Schacht
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 20, 2011
      At 11:45 AM 9/20/2011, sarban wrote:

      Hi Bob

      I commented in an earlier post about my problems with Turner's dating for Zostrianos and Allogenes. (Which Brakke follows)
      IMO they are post-Plotinian.

      Andrew Criddle

      Thanks! Can you point us to your comment by providing the Date, or the Subject, or the URL, to help us find it?
      And can you also point us to a better dating framework?

      Bob Schacht
      Northern Arizona University

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 21, 2011

        Hi Bob

        See my posts Neoplatonism and Gnosticism 1 to 6 at

        (These posts are heavily based on the work of Ruth Majercik)

        Andrew Criddle