Monthly Report for August 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      Dismal performance continued last month, with 22* messages, far below both
      our monthly goal (45) and the August adjusted average for the last 7 years (42).
      The yearly total so far (199) is lower than any of the previous 8 years, with an
      annual projection of less than 300.

      As to individual contributors besides myself (6 msgs, including monthly report),
      David Inglis heads the list with 5. Andrew Criddle, Bruce Brooks, Bob Schacht,
      and Stephen Carlson posted 2 each. Single postings were received from Judy
      Redman, Keith Yoder, and Paterson Brown. Thanks to all for your continuing
      interest during what has so far been a depressingly quiet year.

      M.Grondin
      *Yahoogroups has 23, but one dupe was deleted.