Monthly Report for July, 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 10:05 PM
      It's been pretty depressing writing these monthly reports lately, but I'll continue
      to do so anyway. Our monthly volume for July was only 12 messages, far below
      our average July since 2003 (34) and our monthly goal of 45. (The Yahoogroups
      count is 18 messages, and there were that many posted, but 6 were deleted for
      being either dupes or tests, so I haven't included them in our count.)

      On an annual basis, we're on track to record the fewest messages of any of the past
      8 years (at least), due to the fact that traffic has been exceptionally low for 4 of the
      7 months this year. Not good news, but there you have it.

      Mike Grondin
      Mt. Clemens, MI