Monthly Report for May, 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2011
      There was a total of 34 messages this past month*, which was higher than our
      average for May over the last seven years, but shy of our goal of 45 per month.
      Altogether, the first five months of the year are below average. I myself wasn't
      able to post much (6 msgs), but we heard from a goodly number of other members,
      most notably Mark Goodacre (8), Andrew Bernhard (5), Rick Hubbard, Jack Kilmon,
      Judy Redman, and Andrew Phillip Smith (3 each), with single postings from Andrew
      Criddle, Stephen Carlson, and Steve Oxbrow. As always, thanks to those of you who
      joined in these discussions, and especially those who initiated them.

      M.Grondin
      *Yahoogroups shows 35, but that includes a deleted dupe.