Monthly Report for Apr, 2011

  • M.W. Grondin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      The April total of 42 messages was close to our monthly goal of 45. Aside
      from myself (15 msgs), the major contributors were George Duffy (8), Rick
      Hubbard (6), Judy Redman (4), Bruce Brooks (3), Bob Schacht and Ian Brown
      (2 each). Single messages were received from Tim Staker and Steve Oxbrow.
      Thanks to all for your interest, and for taking the time to comment.

      M. Grondin