Announcement

  • M.W. Grondin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2011
      I'm pleased to announce that Rick Hubbard has agreed to become
      co-list-owner of GThomas, and that the moderators have unanimously
      approved this action. I will continue on in my normal active (some
      would say too active) role in list management and posting, but we've
      had a long-standing potential problem of what would happen to the list
      if I were to become suddenly unable to perform my role as list-owner.
      Having become aware just the other day that Yahoogroups allows more
      than one list-owner, I decided to address that problem, since we are
      fortunate to have in Rick the ideal person to take on that responsibility.
      (I haven't told him yet that there's very little upside to it.:-)

      Mike Grondin
      Mt. Clemens, MI, US