Monthly Report for Jan 2011

  • M.W. Grondin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2011
      Hi Folks,

      List activity in January was as dismal as the weather in this part of the
      world. We had only 12 messages for the month (compared with 50
      last year), which is the second lowest in our entire history, though not
      that far from 2008 (16) and 2009 (18). Fact is, volume for the month
      of January has been pretty uneven over the years, and not a good
      indicator of how the year will go. There were, for example, 61
      messages for January of 2006, yet that year had the lowest annual
      volume in the period 2003-2010. We hope for the opposite of that
      this year, i.e., for increasing activity as the year continues.

      Mike Grondin
      Mt. Clemens, MI