Logion 73, 74 are one, not two?

  • cdkskyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2010
      In logion 73, Jesus said "pray to the Lord". And then, in logion 74, the one who heard the saying pray to the Lord with the prayer beginning the vocative "Lord".

      The prayer is "There are many around the trough(water tank), however no one is in the sickness." I think that the text needs not to be emended. This prayer is the sigh or complaint on that situation of the world that the one lives. It means that there are many people around the plentiful situation, but few among the sickness or badness or shortage. Or, they like the things which obtain easily from the well-prepared but dislike the things which they should endeavor to overcome.

      Therefore, I think the logion 73 and 74 are one logion, not two.

      Duckeun Cho
      from Yumgok