Re: [GTh] Voices of Gnosticism

  • M.W. Grondin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2010
      Hi Andrew,

      Just to correct the record, Steve Davies isn't and never has been
      the gthomas list-owner. (I have that dubious honor.) Steve was a
      moderator at one time, but gave up those duties early on and has
      appeared here only sporadically over the years. It's a delight, of
      course, when he does, but alas it's too seldom.

      Aside from that, congratulations on your current publication!
      (For those who don't know, Andrew's Bardic Press also publishes
      the 2nd edition of Steve Davies' classic The Gospel of Thomas
      and Christian Wisdom.)