Monthly Report for Nov, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      November was a sub-par month for the list (21 messages), but it scarcely matters,
      since the total number of messages so far this year (566) surpasses our annual
      goal of 540 and guarantees that we'll have a better year than last (520), and the
      third-best of the 8 years 2003-2010.

      The major topic of the month (9 msgs) was "Misogyny in L.114?". Of the total
      of 21 messages, I was the major contributor with 7, of which three could be
      counted as notices. Other contributors were Bill Arnal (3), Andrew Criddle (2,
      which were actually one), and one each from Rick, Judy, Chris, Bob, Ian, Bruce,
      Paul, Milan, and id "cdkskyk". A nice cross-section. Thank you all.