Re: [GTh] Alpha Christianity: An Invitation

  • Paul Lanier
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2010
      Hi Bruce,
      I agree with this, as it unifies the theory of DSS and Thomas  primacies with later Q and Mark developments: miracles, atonement, resurrection, accomodation with Rome, mininization of James' early authority. I am wondering if any variant of Alpha Christianity might include anti-Roman revolutionary restoration of the Jewish Temple-state, as Brandon and Robert Eisenman argue. If so, does anyone argue that Thomas includes veiled references to upcoming war?
      Regards, Paul