Monthly Report for Oct, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      October was another good month for our list/group. There were
      47 messages recorded, which compares well with our goal of 45
      per month (1.5 per day for a 30-day month). For the first ten months
      of the year, there've been 545 messages, which not only exceeds
      our annual goal of 540, but also exceeds the annual total of four of
      the last seven years, with a fifth likely to be surpassed as well.

      It's also very heartening to me that my own role last month wasn't
      as monopolizing as it has sometimes been in the past. I may have
      gone too far in the opposite direction, however, as I was surprised
      to find myself only the third most-active contributor, with 7 messages
      (2 official), compared to Rick Hubbard's 16 and Bruce Brooks' 8.
      Overall, there was good group participation, with 5 messages from
      George Duffy, 4 from Bob Schacht, two each from Milan Konvicka,
      Jack Kilmon, and Ariadne Green, and one from Chris Skinner.

      Most popular titles of the month, with initiator and # messages:
      GTh 35 - 14 (George Duffy)
      Dating Texts - 13 (Bruce Brooks)
      Christological Peculiarities - 7 (continued from last month)
      On Thomas 68 - 6 (Bruce Brooks)
      prayer of paul (Marcion) - 4 (Milan Konvicka)
      (three others with 1 each)

      Thanks to all of you and especially to Rick Hubbard, who gets the
      uncoveted but still meritorious Contributor of the Month award.

      Mike Grondin
      Mt. Clemens, MI