Re: Questions about Marcion

  • vagrantthewonderful
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 28 7:11 AM
      and also, if it is not very annoying for anyone, there are two forums named help  and open discussion (accessible also in marcion, application menu help->... forum). so if someone has any commentary, copy it please there also, because of many users with similar problem can find solution there easily.

      thank you