RE: [GTh] Re: Questions about Marcion

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 28, 2010

      Hi Milan,

      Welcome. I suspect you won’t find too many programmers on this particular list, although I think that learning spoken languages and programming both require the ability to recognise patterns.

      Unfortunately, I have been frantically busy lately so haven’t had time to look at the new parts of Marcion, but it sounds great.

      Judy Redman
      PhD Candidate, School of Humanities
      University of New England
      Armidale 2351 Australia
      ph:  +61 2 6773 3401
      mob: 0437 044 579
      web:
       http://judyredman.wordpress.com/
      email:
       jredman2@...

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 28, 2010
        and also, if it is not very annoying for anyone, there are two forums named help  and open discussion (accessible also in marcion, application menu help->... forum). so if someone has any commentary, copy it please there also, because of many users with similar problem can find solution there easily.

        thank you