Re: {Disarmed} Re: [GTh] Electronic Coptic Tests, In General

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2010
      Just to summarize my current understanding:

      1. Coptic NH texts
      -------------------------
      Only one version, routed as follows:
      Claremont (Robinson et al) > PHI > thepiratebay.org > Marcion
      (neither St. Shenouda [Takla] nor Sahidica [Wells] has it)

      2. Coptic NT (CNT)
      Three versions:
      (1) St. Shenouda (Hany Takla)
      (2) Yale (B.Layton et al) > PHI > thepiratebay.org > Marcion
      (3) Sahidica (J.W. Wells), checked against (1) and (2)

      Mike G.