Gospel-Thomas on Alexa

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2010
      One of the benefits of having an independent domain-name,
      as opposed to being a Geocities resident, is that I can get
      comparative site-statistics from alexa.com. Having anxiously
      waited all week for them to pick up the site, I've finally made
      it! I am now the proud holder of rank #15,622,360. Doesn't
      sound like much, you say? Well, Mr. or Ms. Smarty-pants,
      I'll have you know that I beat out gospelofthomas.org, an
      air-head site ranked #19,978,634. So there. Anytime
      a scholarly site beats out a site geared to the countless
      millions of "spiritual seekers", it's cause for celebration
      in my book, even if it is only a temporary aberation - and
      probably based more on the relative unfamiliarity of the
      '.org' surname than anything else. But still. (Sadly, I must
      also report that gospelthomas.com, which is nothing but
      an ad shell, is up near the 7 million rank.)

      Mike G.