On the Web: Discussion of Thomas and John

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2010
      Thanks to Google Alerts, my attention has been drawn to a
      thoughtful piece by a Catholic scholar down under:

      http://www.catholica.com.au/gc0/ie3/152_ie_120810.php

      The title is "What Can We Learn from Doubting Thomas?"
      Perhaps surprisingly, the position taken at the end is that
      John's gospel affirms Thomasine doubt to be a good thing.
      Along the way, the author comments on what he takes to be
      the relationship between Johannine and Thomasine beliefs.

      M.Grondin