Correlation Query

  • E Bruce Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      To: GThomas
      On: Correlation Query
      From: Bruce

      All will know Stevan Davies' Gospel of Thomas Homepage, and some like myself may have looked at the included Correlation Analysis of Thomas passages with their counterparts in the Synoptic Gospels. If you missed that feature, here it is:

      It is based on a "recent list" of Thomas-Synoptic parallels "compiled by Helmut Koester." Being curious to see that list, I asked Stevan for a reference, only to find that he does not now recall the source. Before I bother Professor Koester (my first impulse), does any GThomas member happen to know where the Koester list can be found?

      Thanks,

      Bruce

      E Bruce Brooks
      Warring States Project