Re: [GTh] Skinner Interviews Uro

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26, 2010
      Two new developments on the subject of automatically
      keeping up with blogs and GThomas material:

      (1) Chris Skinner has added a widget to his blog that
      allows an individual to subscribe to it via email. He informs
      me that any WordPress blogger can do so, but it's an
      option. Apparently, this widget was present when I subscribed
      to his blog, but then disappeared in the course of changes
      that Chris made. I would urge Judy (who also uses WordPress)
      to add such a widget to her blog as well.

      (2) I've been experimenting the last several days with a thing
      called 'Google Alerts', and have been pleased with the results.
      I told the system that I wanted daily reports of anything
      containing the words 'Gospel of Thomas', and that's what I've
      been getting in my inbox each day. Today, for example, it picked
      up Chris' posting of the second part of his interview with Risto Uro.
      (We'll see if picks up this message, but I don't think it monitors
      email groups.)

      M.Grondin