List Mixup

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2010
      Apologies to everyone for the previous two notes posted to the
      list. The first was an empty note from Rick which I assumed had
      been sent to me privately (not having done sufficient investigation.)
      The second was what I thought was a private reply to Rick, but
      which was actually treated as a GThomas message. Both notes
      have now been deleted from the archives. Sorry for the mess.

      M.Grondin