RE: [GTh] Re: New Thomas book

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2010
      Hi

      I was curious about this fellow too- I found his CV at the following:
      http://www.etf.cuni.cz/cbs/en/en-cv-pokorny.html

      Interesting back ground and credentials, in general.

      I'm not sure I'm going to plunk down the $$ quite yet-there should be some
      reviews forthcoming, I'd think. The commentary I'm waiting for is Charlie
      Hedrick's (due out in November, if I recall). It will be about the same
      price, I'd guess.

      Rick Hubbard