Re: New Thomas book

  • Lair
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2010
      $ 110.00 ???

      Lair Amaro
      UFRJ/Brasil

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2010

        No, $70.99 from Dove and you can get it for USD73.16 with free delivery from http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/.

        My memory suggests that he comes from Eastern Europe and has co-operated recently with one of the big names in Thomas scholarship from the US to arrange a seminar series. The details are on my computer at home, but I’ll try to remember to look.

        Judy

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 17, 2010
          Hi

          I was curious about this fellow too- I found his CV at the following:
          http://www.etf.cuni.cz/cbs/en/en-cv-pokorny.html

          Interesting back ground and credentials, in general.

          I'm not sure I'm going to plunk down the $$ quite yet-there should be some
          reviews forthcoming, I'd think. The commentary I'm waiting for is Charlie
          Hedrick's (due out in November, if I recall). It will be about the same
          price, I'd guess.

          Rick Hubbard