Monthly Report for March '10

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2010
      As you all may know, I've settled on three measurements to assess
      how we're doing as a group on a monthly basis. The first is a simple
      comparison of our monthly volume to the goal of 45 messages per
      month (1.5 per day for a typical 30-day month). Since 43 messages
      were posted in March, we did well there. For the first three months
      of 2010, we're ahead on this measurement, 152 to 135.

      The second measure is a comparison of last month's volume to the
      typical volume for that month over the last 7 years. There again, we
      did well, since the adjusted March average for 2003-2009 is 37.8.

      The third measure is an assessment of group participation. I posted
      16 messages last month, which, at a little over 37%, is somewhat
      higher than I would like to see it. There were five other contributors.
      In order by number of messages, they were Bob Schacht (10), Rick
      Hubbard (9), Judy Redman (4), Ian Brown (3), and Jordan Stratford (1).
      Thanks to you all, and please continue to stay tuned and write in
      whenever the mood strikes.

      M. Grondin