Two Items on the B-blogs

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      The B-blog "On Not Being A Sausage" has an interesting entry
      and associated video on Coptic book-binding (or not). See:

      http://notbeingasausage.blogspot.com/2010/03/memo-to-new-yorker-not-coptic.html

      On an unrelated matter: HE'S BAACK! Meaning our friend Chris
      Skinner at PEJE IESOUS. That B-blog has been inactive for about
      a month and a half now, but Chris comes back today with the first
      part of a projected series about Paul and GThom:

      http://pejeiesous.com/2010/03/02/paul-and-the-gospel-of-thomas-part-i/

      Prominently featured is the name of Simon Gathercole, who was at one
      time a member of our group, and whose contributions can be found in
      the archives (though he may not have discussed Paul at that time.)

      Looking forward to Chris posting the final part of his interview with
      Ismo Dunderberg ...