Monthly Report for Feb '10

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      February was a fine month for our list, with volume (59 messages)
      exceeding both our monthly target (45) and the monthly average
      for February (which is our best-average month). So far this year,
      there have been 109 messages, which also exceeds our target
      of 90 for a two-month period.

      I was particularly pleased that my own contributions were a
      smaller portion (29%) of monthly volume than they sometimes
      are. In fact, Rick Hubbard was the star-of-the-month, initiating
      and fostering several threads in the early part of the month,
      when most of the monthly volume occurred. Rick's 16 messages
      were only one less than my own, in spite of my built-in advantage.
      Judy Redman came in a strong third, with 10 messages, while
      Bob Schacht was close behind with 8. Other contributors were
      Jack Kilmon (3), Maurice Cormier (2), newbie Adrian Millar (2),
      and John Moon (1). Thanks to you all, and may others be inspired
      by your example to join in this month.