Monthly Report for Jan '10

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
      Hi Folks,
      Yahoogroups reports that 50 messages were posted to our list
      during the past month. That exceeds our goal of 45 per month,
      but is a mite short of the average January volume for the previous
      seven years. Although this January was higher than the same month
      in 2008 and 2009, it was lower than four of the last seven years. So
      I'd say that the overall picture is mixed.

      The other statistic I keep track of is what proportion of list postings
      were mine. For January, it was 24 out of 50, or 48% - which is
      higher than I would like to see it, but sometimes that happens.
      Other contributors were Jeff, Maurice, Jack Kilmon, Bob Schacht,
      and fellow moderators Rick Hubbard and Judy Redman. Thanks
      to those folks, we've had what I believe were some interesting
      conversations the past month.

      Mike Grondin
      Mt. Clemens, MI