Re: [GTh] Using HTML in Group Messages

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2010
      > My feeling is that the "fully featured" format should handle html better
      > than the traditional format, so I would be surprised if this causes any
      > problems.

      That apparently isn't the only possible problem, Judy. There also seems
      to be a problem when one *quotes from* a message containing HTML.
      See
      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/issues/missingreply.html
      ... wherein it sounds like the Yahoogroups gurus basically suggest (as of
      Nov 22nd) not using HTML until they come up with a fix.