Re: [GTh] Intended to Remain Hidden?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2010
      Hi Rick,

      Delete the first note (the one without spacing between paragraphs). I've
      deleted it from the archives. The experiment didn't work. The first note
      had HTML code that was stripped before it got to our home-computers.
      According to Yahoogroups, they're aware of the problem, but don't yet
      know how to fix it. Sorry for the confusion.