Re: [GTh] Month of the Blue Moon

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2009
      Thanks for your kind words, Maurice. Since it's almost the New
      Year, though, and so as to add a little meat to this message, I'll
      tell you that I hope to make an effort this year to get some of
      the stuff I've written about here into some reputable print outlet.
      Not so easy for an older gentleman with no credentials, but if I
      don't at least try, I'll never know what the response would have
      been.

      Best wishes,