Re: [GTh] New on Peje Iesous

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2009
      Came across a surprise blog entry today. Chris S. had posted the third
      and final part of his interview with Patterson, and one of the comments
      was a reference to Chris' entry from another blog called 'The Golden Rule'.
      (Apparently "comments" can pick up such things.) It's a blog run by
      Michael Kok (he spells it 'Koke' for pronunciation), evidently begun in
      April of this year. Anyway, the entry in question (his first on GosThom)
      mentions all three of Chris' interviews and asks bibliobloggers for their
      opinions on dating, canonical dependency, and significance of GTh.

      http://thegoldenrule1.wordpress.com/2009/12/14/bloggers-and-the-gospel-of-thomas/

      Kok/Koke, a recent M.A. in Religious Studies from the University of
      Alberta, writes that he has "learned from the expertise of several other
      [than Chris S, apparently] scholars online", including DeConick, Redman,
      Goodacre, and both my site and our list. Don't know why he didn't include
      Davies, who runs the major GTh site, but it's gratifying to learn that
      there's scholars out there like MK who aren't gthomas members, but
      who find their way to our archives (presumably through occasional links
      in various biblioblogs) and, once there, are able to find something of
      value. So posters take heart!

      Best,