Re: [GTh] Monthly Report for September '09

  • Bob Schacht
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2009
      At 11:26 PM 10/3/2009, Michael Grondin wrote:
      >...In the area of comparison to other e-lists, we are discontinuing
      >the use of Crosstalk as a benchmark, since it continues to
      >suffer from extremely low traffic.

      One of the reasons Crosstalk traffic is down is that a number of
      formerly regular contributors, such as yourself, have moved on to
      establishing their own forums (fora?) such as this one. This, I
      suppose, is natural. I have not been spending as much time with it as
      I used to-- today's Internet, as well as life in general, presents
      many distractions.

      In any case, congratulations on a successful year of list management!

      Bob Schacht
      Northern Arizona University