[gthomas] Re: Christian Catacombs URL

  • kanwal
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23 6:39 AM
      Thanks for suggesting excellent site.I am non christian and have following
      questions.
      1.Why saints of all major religions preferred to meditate in caves?
      2.Were catacombs influenced by pyramids for the preservation of body and
      soul or only soul?
      3.Meditation and prayer are different.Were your saints praying or
      meditating?
      Sorry for off topic discussion.
      kanwal