Chris Skinner's New Biblioblog

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2009
      Only about a week old, but Chris Skinner's new biblioblog
      PEJE IESOUS has already received notice from bb-biggies
      Mark Goodacre and April DeConick, so it's arrived. The title,
      of course, means 'said Jesus', which is the normal order of
      those words in Coptic, although an abbreviation (IS or IHS)
      is always used in place of the full name IESOUS. In his layout,
      Chris uses an image of parts of two facing pages (32-33) of the
      Coptic ms, starting with the first line of Gos.Thom. The image is
      blurry, but in color - unlike the facsimiles that Brill published.
      Anyway, Chris has already posted several nice items, notably
      including summaries of Thomas-related papers to be delivered
      at this year's SBL in November. Take a look:

      http://pejeiesous.com/

      I've added it to my links page, grouped with DeConick, Redman,
      and Bernhard, so one can follow it from there in future.