On the Biblioblog Top 50

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 10:41 AM
      The Biblioblog Top 50 survey is out for July, and I recommend
      a look at it, mainly for its link to a hilarious (at least I find it so)
      Britcom clip titled "Bad Vicar", featuring an actor with the same
      name as Biblioblogger (and list-owner of the highly successful
      "Biblical-Studies") Jim West. See here and click on the picture:

      http://biblioblogtop50.wordpress.com/2009/07/31/biblioblog-top-50-july-2009/

      I looked for Andrew Bernhard's blog in the list, but was unable
      to find it. I also learned from other sources that the Top 50 is
      based on results of Alexa usage. Since use of the Alexa toolbar
      is far from universal, Top 50 results are apparently untrustworthy.
      If so, then I must say that I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, to find
      untrustworthy information on the internet. (:-)

      Cheers,