Coming Online Changes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2009
      Due to the impending closure of GeoCities near the end of
      October, I'll be relocating and renaming my site in the near
      future. The easiest way to do it is to move to Yahoo Web
      Hosting. Since Yahoo owns GeoCities, they'll provide
      automatic movement of files and will automatically redirect
      GeoCities traffic to the new site.

      As part of this move, I get to choose a new domain name.
      All the 'gthomas' URL's are taken except 'gthomas.us', but
      I'm not sure I want that. The candidates I'm considering (all
      likely '.net', rather than '.com') are as follows:

      1) gosthom
      2) c2src
      3) nhc2src

      1) is the abbreviation used in NHL (actually 'Gos. Thom.')
      2) is the acronym I used for my original site-name, short
      for 'Codex II Student Resource Center'
      3) adds 'NH' to make clear that it's Nag Hammadi Codex II

      At the moment, I'm leaning toward (3), but I'd appreciate any
      offlist comments on these candidates, as well as suggestions
      for others. Bear in mind that although the main focus of my site
      is Gos.Thom., the site was and is intended to cover the entirety
      of NH Codex II.

      Thanks,
      Mike Grondin
      Mt. Clemens, MI