Theoretical Prediction

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 1:13 PM
      One mark of a good theory is that it's able to predict things the
      current paradigm can't. Over the weekend (a holiday in the U.S.),
      it occurred to me that if the numerical design of Coptic Thomas
      is as thorough-going and as dependent on the value of 'IS' as
      I suspect, it's a distinct possibility that the Prologue forms a part
      of a larger structure, the size of which is 210 letters. Admittedly,
      this hunch derived in part from the fact that I've discovered a
      saying composed of four lines of 22 letters each, and then did
      the math, but I have yet to discover what I think must be the rest
      of the structure. If someone else finds it, all to the better.

      The predicted structure is this:
      1 line of 19 letters (total 19)
      2 lines of 20 letters each (total 40)
      3 lines of 21 letters each (total 63 = Prologue)
      4 lines of 22 letters each (total 88)

      As can be seen, the structure would be 10 lines comprised
      of 210 letters, forming a pyramid of sorts. The top line would
      have to be a part of some saying, since no whole saying is
      less than 24 letters. Hopefully, there would be a clear inter-
      relationship between the four "tiers" that would indicate that
      the structure was intentional, since otherwise it would have
      to be chalked up as a random occurrence.

      Mike Grondin
      Mt. Clemens, MI