RE: [GTh] Notes of Interest

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      I am currently on holiday away from home and my husband seems to think that
      I should spend time with him, rather than on the computer <gbg>, so this
      will be brief.

      I use New Athena Unicode for my Coptic typing most of the time. I also use
      the Logos Coptic keyboard when I type Coptic. The keyboard layout isn't
      quite what I'd prefer for ease of typing Coptic and some of the letters
      require some interesting gymnastics eg holding down the right Alt key to
      type some of the characters.

      The drawback of this is that Logos has so far not developed one for Windows
      Vista (which I have no real intention of installing) and I'm not sure if it
      will work with the newest version of Windows (name escapes me for the
      moment).

      Mike - I'd be interested in making contact with the woman in Slovenia. Feel
      free to give her my email address.

      Rev Judy Redman
      Uniting Church Chaplain
      University of New England