[GTh] Re: Gosprl of Thomas Bibliography

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 6 , May 19, 2009
      Wow. I'm stunned.

      Mark is quite right that I'm interested in seeing an interactive online Thomas bibliography. We had been discussing the matter, but I don't think either of us expected Sytze himself to reappear after so many years.

      I've also posted a couple of comments on my gospels.net blog about the bibliography and its return:

      - http://www.gospels.net/?p=581
      - http://www.gospels.net/?p=584

      Welcome back, Sytze! I look forward to corresponding with you more in the future.