Re: [GTh] Carlson on GThomas

    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2009
      A new and important blog has had some very complimentary
      things to say the last several days. The blog is 'gospels.net'
      and is run by my long-time internet friend Andrew Bernhard.
      Actually, Andrew started his blog in January, but up until April
      30th had been occupied with creating a basic library, which is
      why I had put off adding his blog to my links. On April 30th,
      however, Andrew's blog was unexpectedly listed as #22 in the
      top 50 biblioblogs for April, causing him (as he wrote to me)
      to accelerate his schedule for blog development. Consequently,
      I've now added gospels.net to my blog links, positioned along
      with DeConick's and Redman's blogs as those having strong
      Thomas content. This is not only because of the aforementioned
      entries relative to Carlson on GThomas, but more basically
      because gospels.net is described as "an online resource dedicated
      to the Gospel of Thomas and other early Christian Gospels", which
      indicates ongoing strong Thomas content.

      Ref: http://www.gospels.net/

      Thanks, Andrew.